Monday, 29 November 2010

My Black Friday Find: Target's 5 Piece Frame Set

The frame set I bought on Black Friday.


I don't have a DIY tutorial for this week, but I thought I should share this frame set I found on Black Friday for only $12! I didn't go door-busting, but I went to Target around 11 a.m and found only two of these sets left. The normal price is $25 so I got it at 50% off!

The set of five frames includes:
- One 11 x 14
- Two 4 x 6
- One 10 x 13
- One 14 x 18
- All of the matting was also included.

The frames are now hanging in my hallway along with the yellow, baroque mirror. I spray painted two of the frames with the same Rust-O-leom sun yellow paint to create a little harmony. I'm now in love with my hallway and can't believe it was ever empty.

Pictures are really important to most college students, but they rarely make it off of our Facebook pages. Fill up an empty wall in your home with some of your favorite pictures. Not only will you enjoy seeing them off of a computer screen, but the picture frames will add substance to any drab, empty space.

The filled picture frames hanging on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment